Tuesday 3 January 2012

Reflection from Liew Yee Theng (2)

First impressions of the school: The school is big and pretty impressive. The seniors were helpful. In my opinion, the school is rather warm and nice. The school teaches in a conductive and productive manner that allows us to learn and absorb as much as we can.

My goal as a SST student: It is to be a local and global citizen.

What I would like to know more about my friends: I would like to learn more about their personalities and what they're good at.

What makes SST a community: I feel that its the students and staff who make SST a community.

What is so different about this community: I feel that the fact that almost everyone in SST actually helps others such as the poor and needy in other communities is what makes the SST community different.

No comments:

Post a Comment