Sunday 8 January 2012

Relections for Day 3 and 4

Day 3: I think that I have done well in the night walk because we passed on messages very well. I felt happy that everyone got along better. I think that our strengths are that we have good teamwork and we can give instructions that are clear. Our weaknesses are that we have poor sportsmanship and we blame other people when we lose. I think that we can give instructions well.
Day 4: For me, the most memorable activity for the whole orientation was the water bomb war. It was very fun throwing water bombs at each other. I find the whole experience at SST very fun and exciting. I think the values that are very important in school are Respect and Responsibility. If we do not have Respect, nobody is going to Respect you and we need Responsibility to do many things in life for example, taking care of your belongings keeping a promise etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment